Our areas of expertise include auditing, accounting, tax, risk advisory, secretarial and payroll outsourcing and specialized services.
- Diverse industry experience among Partners
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in applying international financial reporting standard principles
- Emphasis on small to medium sized market and personal contact
- One-stop financial partner and trusted business advisor
- Dynamic team committed to the highest level of professional service with team-orientated audits led by partners
- Customised audit procedures (focused, interactive and intensive)
- Responsive to existing facts/circumstances and potential change
- Effective and creative communication, both internally and externally
CR van Wyk and Company (CRVW) Chartered Accountants and Auditors
Today, with invaluable experience obtained over more than two decades, CRVW mainly operates as an accounting and audit practice and is registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Namibia (ICAN) and the Public Accountants and Auditors Board (PAAB).
Our areas of expertise include auditing, accounting, tax, risk advisory, secretarial and payroll outsourcing and specialized services are detailed on our site for browsing.
In addition to being a registered Audit Practice and Training Office for students studying towards CA(Nam), we are also registered as a Practice and Training Office for students studying towards Professional Accountant careers with the Namibian Institute for Professional Accountant (NIPA). As part of our internal development, training, bursaries and other study benefits are offered to all employees studying towards their CA (Nam) careers.
Training and Bursaries
29 Feld Street, Windhoek, Namibia
Monday - Thursday - 07:30 to 17:00
Friday - 07:30 to 13:30
Ask an Expert Now