Our tax department directly deals with the Receiver of Inland Revenue, a directorate of the Ministry of Finance in Namibia.
Individual taxpayers as well as corporate organisations are assisted to comply with the objectives and legislation of all Income and Value Added Taxes and our services provide comprehensive support with monthly, periodic and annual obligations and entitlements.
In accordance with the Directorate of Inland Revenue’s mission to administer Namibia’s tax laws in an efficient and effective manner, our tax department was established to assist clients with all tax related queries, calculations and relevant submissions.
Since 2007, our tax team controlled a multitude of client portfolio’s to ensure continues good standing with the Receiver of Revenue. Today, with our team’s combined experience of more than 14 years, our team continues to advise clients of sound practice and lighten their burden of tax procedures under the steady guidance of our tax specialist Partner.
- Registration and deregistration of income tax
- Registration and deregistration of provisional tax
- Calculation, completion and submission of provisional and final taxes
- Income tax audits with the Receiver of Revenue
- Registration and deregistration of PAYE accounts
- Assist with Housing Scheme applications
VAT, Import and Export
- VAT and Import VAT registration and deregistration
- Export registration
- VAT audits with the Receiver of Revenue
- Obtaining of Asycuda on a monthly basis
Withholding Tax on Interest, Royalties, Services and NRST
- Registration and deregistration
- Assist with completion and submission of withholding taxes on your behalf
Adhoc Tax Services
- Obtaining Good Standing Certificates
- Obtaining of Tax Reports, investigating outstanding matters and providing detailed analysis thereof
- Applying and obtaining Fitness Certificate on your behalf from the City of Windhoek (Renewals/New Applications)
Auditing and Assurance
Risk Advisory Services
29 Feld Street, Windhoek, Namibia
Monday - Thursday - 07:30 to 17:00
Friday - 07:30 to 13:30
Ask an Expert Now
Call Us: +264 61 382 600